Calypso Tours S.A. offers an online reservations system for our clients; this allows us to offer information about availability in real time. Please follow these steps to book your tour to Isla Tortuga:
- Select the Date on which you would like to take the tour.
- Select the Number of passengers travelling and their type (tourist,Costa Rican resident, student or child).
- The reservations system will then check for availability on thatspecific Date and for that Number of passengers.
- Please enter the information requested in the blank spaces: Full Name, Identification or Passport Number, email, telephone number, hotel name and room number or place of residence.
- Select Hotel for Pick Up.
- When you finish entering the information, click on “Reserve Now”.
- The system will send you an email with your reservation number.
All reservations must be paid in advance; for this, we offer two types of online payment:
Credit or Debit Card:
Please have your card with you when making the reservation and complete the information requested.
Complete the information as requested by the system.
Once payment has been made, the reservation is confirmed and your place is secured.
Booking with Assistance from a Calypso representative:
Before making a reservation, it is necessary to check the date for availability. All bookings must be made in writing via email to the following address: email@example.com. Please make sure to include the full names of all the travelers, the date on which you wish to take the tour, your contact numbers and pick up hotel from the list of available pick up spots.
• Reservations for 1 to 9 travelers: Must be prepaid 48 hours ahead.
• Reservations for 10 or more travelers : A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking; the 75% balance is due 30 days prior to the tour date.
You will receive an email with a confirmation number after we receive your request.
Cancellations or modifications:
Pre-paid bookings could incur charges for cancellations or modifications. All cancellations must be made in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of individual bookings (1 to 9 travelers):
Cancellations or modifications received 48 hours prior to the tour will incur a 3% to 5% penalty on the refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to the tour.
Cancellations due to force majeure:
If the tour is cancelled due to reasons outside of our control, such as dangerous weather conditions where the Coast Guard does not allow the boat to go out to sea, Calypso Tours S.A. will offer to reschedule the tour within the next 30 days. If you cannot reschedule your tour, Calypso Tours S.A. will proceed to refund the full amount within the next 48 hours.
Your privacy and trust are very important to Calypso Tours S.A.
For this reason, any and all information you enter in our website will be safe and protected.
Calypso Tours S.A.
complies with all legal and security measures to protect the data gathered through the reservation process and online payment.
for the purpose for which it has been entered; b)
to be used for monitoring website traffic statistics, hence helping our advertising and marketing efforts; c)
to improve the services we offer and weigh them against your opinion, and d)
to send emails with offers, respond to questions and comments and to keep our users up to date.
The website reserves the right to modify, rectify, alter, add or eliminate any part of this text at any given time and without prior notice. It is your responsibility to keep yourself up to date of the information on this website for an appropriate handling of your data.